Drinking green tea every day is a good habit for health. However, you should drink enough, if you drink too much will cause many harm to your health.
Green tea is a healthy drink. Regular use of green tea will help you purify the body, effectively detoxify; Regulate blood pressure, good for the cardiovascular system; Prevent evil cancer; Relieve stress, fatigue, enhance brain function; Anti-aging, skin beauty, weight loss support …
Green tea is not just a drink, but it is also considered a medicine, so it will also have certain ingredients and medicinal properties. In order for green tea to take full advantage of its effects, there are a few things you should keep in mind:
– Wash tea well before using:
Rinse the tea well before serving (for fresh tea) then rinse it through 1 time before brewing (this applies to both dry and fresh teas);
– Make tea at a moderate temperature : The appropriate temperature for tea is about 80 degrees C, do not mix tea with boiling water. You should also not drink tea too hot, when drinking green tea too hot will damage the inner wall of the stomach, leading to stomach ulcers.
– Every day should only drink about 500ml of tea.
– Do not leave tea overnight even in the refrigerator.
– Do not add sugar to tea: Sugar combined with tea can lose nutrients. You can use honey instead of sugar, and should not add anything to the tea.
Avoid condensed tea: To take full advantage of green tea, make tea in moderation, not too thick.
– Do not drink too much green tea: Drinking only 1-2 cups of green tea per day is enough. If you drink too much, it will harm your health such as digestive disorders, headaches, insomnia, …
Do not drink tea with drugs: If you are drinking green tea, it should not be taken with any medications. Substances in green tea when “meeting” active ingredients in the drug will create chemical reactions that make the drug less effective and difficult for the body to absorb.
– Do not drink tea when hungry: Green tea has the ability to stimulate the stomach to secrete more acidic substances, the sour taste will lose the appetite, the body absorbs food less. Moreover, while the stomach is empty, if you drink green tea, the acrid substances in the tea will go into the organs and cool the spleen and taste. Create a feeling of scratching, hangover in the body, dizziness, dizziness, very uncomfortable.